To assist with your application, you will need:
- Company details including a valid Australian Company Number (ACN) (applicable to a company trustee) and provide a certified copy of the ASIC company statement confirming the directors, ABN, registered address, shareholders etc
- All applicants to be 18+ years of age and provide certified copies of all director’s drivers licences or passports
- To provide personal details for all applicants and any beneficial owners or controllers, including date of birth, country of birth, country of citizenship, Australian residential and Australian postal addresses
- To provide a valid email address to receive your application details and notification
- To provide an ABN or Tax File Numbers (optional)
Transaction fee of $66 or 0.15% (including GST), whichever is greater
Before you continue
Downloading the application form from our website requires you to receive various documents which dictate the product (s) you are applying for via the links below. You will not be provided with a paper copy of these documents however you can print a copy for your records. Ensure you read through and retain the Financial Services Guides, terms and conditions, non-advisory authority and other important documents relating to ELB’s share trading service by downloading them on this page via the links provided below.
Schedule of fees and charges
When you have completed your application form, simply email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to us at P O Box 28, Balmain NSW 2041 along with your certified ASIC company statement and director identification. Your account will be opened the same day we receive your paperwork. You will be notified via email of your account details.
To place an order, simply email email@example.com with the trade details, including the stock, buy or sell and market or limit price.